Apple-certified service and support
Priority access to technical support¹
Coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection²
- Your Mac computer
- Mac battery³
- Included accessories such as the power adapter³
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection,² each subject to a service fee of ₹8,900 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or ₹25,900 for other accidental damage
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Connecting printers and wireless networks
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and more
Global repair coverage
Get access to certified Mac service locally when traveling internationally.⁴
Request that a technician come to your location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service.⁵
Take your Mac computer to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.⁵
Buy NowAdd to your Mac purchase
Add AppleCare+ when you purchase your Mac online or in the store.
Add AppleCare+ within 60 days of your Mac purchase by phone at 804-699-98888 .⁶
Peace of mind with AppleCare+
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
3. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements.
4. For international service, Apple may service your Mac with a comparable Mac model or parts that comply with local standards. Service options and fees may vary.
5. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
6. Requires proof of purchase.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is insured by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited pursuant to an insurance policy issued to Apple. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.