Terms & Conditions
The term 'Ample Technologies Private Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #91/1, 6th A Main, 10th Cross, RT Nagar, Bengaluru 560032. Our company registration number is 08/25505 – Registered in Bangalore, Karnataka. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority, as applicable within the jurisdiction of Bengaluru.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
Ample Technologies Private Limited believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy, Cancellations will be considered only if the shipping is not yet made for the order. The customer may however track the status of the order online.
Return & Refund Policy
Ample Technologies Private Limited takes care to procure, store and sell products of the best quality, in the best of conditions. We have partnered with Delhivery - a leading logistics company in India, to ensure that all products reach you in the best of conditions.
However, in the rare event where you might have received a product which is slightly damaged (either functional or cosmetic or any damage incurred during transit) or a product which has a manufacturing defect, Ample Technologies Private Limited and/or it’s Logistics Partner will look into the matter on a case by case basis.
In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product. Our customer service team will guide you on the process for the same. You may have to visit your nearest Imagine Store to get such cases addressed.
Ample Technologies Private Limited does not accept Returns for any other reasons apart from the scenarios mentioned above. The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product and is subject to the following conditions.
- The customer should notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
Refunds are only possible in the following cases:
- Cancellation of an Order before being shipped
- Cases where:
- Customer refused to collect the delivery
- Customer wasn’t available during stipulated delivery attempts made by our logistics partner
- The delivery address was wrong / unreachable
For case 2, we will process the refund after receipt of the product by Ample Technologies Private Limited. All Refunds will be processed based on the mode of payment used by the customer while placing the order.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Ample Technologies Private Limited has partnered with Blue Dart - a leading logistics provider in India, to ensure that all our products reach you in the best of conditions with minimum to no damages. We ensure using the best quality Packaging Material from reliable vendors and ensure thorough testing of package-worthiness before using them for shipping and delivery of our products.
In rare cases where you are not satisfied with the quality of the product delivered to you, we welcome you to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your nearest store, where we’ll look into the issue and address it on a case by case basis.
Ample is not liable for any delay in delivery by the logistics partner (Delivery) and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company within 2 working days from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all home delivery orders will be done to the Shipping Address mentioned while placing the order online and should reach you in a maximum of 4 to 5 business days.
- Ample does not charge any separate Shipping Charges in addition to the price shown at the time of placing the order.
- Ample Technologies Private Limited is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations
Security of our application, & our Customers, is a serious matter for us! If you are a Security Researcher or an Expert on security and you believe that you have identified any security-related vulnerability, bug or issue in our Website, Services, Application or Mobile App, then we request you to disclose it responsibly.
Responsible Disclosure & Bug Bounty Program
Maintaining top-notch security is a community effort, and we are lucky to have a vibrant group of independent Security Researchers who volunteer their time to help us spot potential issues. To recognize and appreciate their efforts for the important role that they play in improving our secure & improving the privacy of our Customers, we maintain a program.
If you believe that you have discovered a potential security vulnerability or bug which may be exploited by malicious entities then please report it through our SafeHats portal, which is where we run this program.
Responsible Disclosure Policy
We believe that an effective disclosure requires mutual respect and transparency between Researchers and our InfoSec Team. Please read our Policy, Terms, Scope, Eligibility, Rewards, and more on our SafeHats portal. This portal allows both sides to interact with each other for mutual gain.
Ample Technologies Private Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ample Technologies Private Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26th June 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- billing address and shipping address as required for servicing your order
- credit card / debit card / net banking credentials as required by our Payment Gateway partners (RazorPay and Billdesk)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website is HTTPS enabled, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which is a standard protocol that establishes encrypted links between the web server and browser. Our Payment Gateway partners are PCI compliant and trusted service providers across India.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Ample Technologies Private Limited, #91/1, 6th A Main, 10th Cross, RT Nagar, Bengaluru 560032.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions for Cashback and EMI offers on Credit / Debit Cards
If a product is cancelled or returned, the order will not be applicable for Affordability.
The product should be returned within a maximum of 7 days from the date of purchase.
Your (customer’s) EMI provider will take 7-8 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle. Please check with your provider for specific details. Also note that EMI conversion is at the sole discretion of your issuing bank.
In case of No Cost EMI, the total amount paid during the EMI tenure is equal to the price of the product as displayed during the transaction. Your bank will continue to charge you interest, the amount of which is being provided as an upfront discount to you during the transaction.
In case of a refund, though the transaction will get cancelled and the amount credited to your (customer’s) card, you will need to reach out to your issuing bank for the EMI cancellation. In the case of refunds, the bank may levy cancellation or pre-closure charges as per bank policy, and you (the customer) needs to check with your issuer on the same. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank/issuer offering the EMI about how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.
Customers can add more than one item to their cart. However, No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
For partial order cancellations, the requisite amount will be refunded to the customer. However, the EMI will continue as per the bank’s policy. Customers can reach out to their respective banks for details on their policies.
In case a customer adds more than one product to the cart, where only one product is eligible for cash-back and the product eligible for cash-back is being refunded, customer will not be eligible for the cash-back.